Wednesday 15 February 2012

London.

So, as you may know, I was in London over the weekend. We squeezed in more than I thought was physically possible. It was great to be in a big city--the people, the energy, the constant hustle and bustle--I loved every minute of it. It reminded me of another great, big, towering, people-filled mass of people that I love--New York City. I'll share a few highlights.

I was ecstatic to find there was snow on the ground (South Texas native).     

Buckingham Palace. Apparently the Queen was in the palace for the weekend, so that means no visitors.

We ate at an Indian restaurant my Aunt recommended. The food was delicious and so authentic.

Westminster Abbey, one of my favorite places in London. So may famous Brits are buried here. Lots and lots of history.

Laughing all the way.
Au bon pain--not Londonish at all, but a big NYC bakery, that makes you want to eat bread all day.  



My face of joy when we snatched a deal for some last minute matinee Jersey Boys tickets. So worth the uncertainty of potentially not getting to see a show.


Jersey Boys!!! Highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment